Stay for the night at the Eudunda Caravan Park to rest up and restock, or a day and explore the local area.
Make the Eudunda Caravan Park your central base for a few days (or longer) while you drive out to the various regional tourist areas.
Your camp is in the middle of the Barossa, , Burra , Clare & Gilbert Valley and Riverland tourist areas. This would have to be one of the most economic places to stay, yet have nice facilities, with short drives to all areas.
- Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery
- Great scenic drives on either side of Goyder’s Line
- Town walks with Historic Buildings (get them from the Heritage Gallery)
- Award winning Town Gardens
- Scale the lookout (close by) for a wide vista
- Colin Thiele Drive – self drive
- World’s End Drive
- Worlds’s End Gorge (formerly Burra Creek Gorge)
- Lavender Federation Trail – Eudunda is a trail head for this walking trail, with spectacular walks in either north or south directions
- Tennis Courts
- Netball Courts
- Watch the Football in winter, cricket in summer
- Feed the animals at the Fauna Park
- Visit the Cemeteries – many in the area.
- You might find more information at the Eudunda Visitor Information Outlet – 12 Bruce St, Eudunda
- Lots more information at the Eudunda Web Portal
- See what else is happening in the area at the Southern Goyder Calendar